2019 Boat Show Seminars
The Great Upstate Boat Show features three informative seminars focused around boaters maintenance, boaters safety and water sports training. Each seminar is a great way for boater enthusiasts to learn from some great professionals.
THIS INFORMATIVE 45 MINUTE SEMINAR IS PUT ON PRECISION PROPS AND COVERS:
- How to know if your boat has the right prop
- Pitch & Diameter review and how both affect performance
- Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Bronze props and when to use each
No pre-registration is required. Signup is right at the show. Just bring your prop and/or bring your questions!
Time: TBD for 2019
NYS Boating Safety
BOATERS SAFETY COURSES
This course is designed as a comprehensive boating course, teaching the fundamentals of safe boating operation and has been approved by the National Association of Boating Law Administrators. Upon successfully completing the course, registrants will earn a New York State Boating Safety Certificate.
Class is FREE but Pre-Registration is required.
Please CLICK HERE to register and type in “Boater’s Safety Registration” in Contact Us Message Box on this page.
Time: 3/23 @9:30am-5:30pm
Wakesurfing 101 by Pete at Castaway Marina
This fun 45 minute course is to learn the ins and outs of Wakesurfing.
– What is Wakesurfing?
– Wakesurfing boats, Inboard vs I/O
– Ballast Setup, Surf Tabs, Boat Speed, Length and Heights of Wakes, Push of Wakes
– Wakesurfing Boards, Surf Ropes
Day: TBD for 2019